However, taking into consideration that remote areas may never have sufficient volume to justify a collection service on our own fleet, we also want to provide an opportunity for organisations generating a small volume of cups and/or on an infrequent basis to participate in the scheme.
Our post back service is operated by a 3rd party courier and does not require Membership to the scheme, providing an opportunity to post back up to 20kg cups in a box no greater than 100,000cm3 for £14.99(ex VAT).
Collection cost per cup via post back
|Cup Size||Cup Capacity Per Maximum Box Size 50cm x50cm x 40cm||Post Back(ex VAT)||Cost per Cup(ex VAT)|
|7oz||3675||£14.99(ex VAT)||£0.0041(ex VAT)|
|9oz||2250||£14.99(ex VAT)||£0.0067(ex VAT)|
|1/2 Pint||1650||£14.99(ex VAT)||£0.0091(ex VAT)|
|12oz||1050||£14.99(ex VAT)||£0.0143(ex VAT)|
|16oz||875||£14.99(ex VAT)||£0.0171(ex VAT)|
|Pint||725||£14.99(ex VAT)||£0.0207(ex VAT)|
- (1) Paper cups only
- (2) PP & HIPS cups only
- (3) PET cups only
We can only accept boxes that contain cups from a single category and additional charges will be levied where different cup materials are mixed in the same box.
How to use the service
- (1) Use any cardboard box that is no more than 100,000cm3 – Height(cm) x Width(cm) x Length(cm) = Less than 100,00cm3
- (2) Place a clear plastic sack within the box into which to place the used cups
- (3) Stack used cups into the sack – please ensure that the cups are free from liquid or any other form of contamination i.e. lids, stirrers etc.
- (4) When full, tie the clear plastic sack and seal the cardboard box
- (5) Click on the Schedule a Collection tab below
- (6) Provide the information requested and complete the transaction
- (7) You will receive confirmation of the transaction immediately and, within 24 hours, confirmation of collection date
- (within 3-5 working days)
- (8) Ensure that your box is available for collection when specified. Our courier will apply the collection label on collection and take your cups away to be recycled!